You are likely not a candidate.
Your responses to the questionnaire indicate that Esteem might not be right for you. Esteem is indicated for moderate to severe sensorineural hearing loss, represents a significant investment in your hearing, and like any hearing solution cannot return your hearing to its completely natural form.
As the only FDA-approved fully implanted active middle ear hearing device, Esteem can provide you with a unique combination of real-world benefits:
- Invisible, no external components and nothing in the ear canal
- 24/7 hearing
- 4.5 to 9 year battery life, depending on usage*
- Swim underwater, shower or exercise
- No daily maintenance
- Natural hearing, no artificial microphone
To learn more about Esteem or other hearing solutions that may be right for you, talk to your local hearing professional.
or fill out the form below and someone will be in touch shortly.
This questionnaire and results are not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with your hearing professional. It is not intended as medical advice. We encourage you to talk to your hearing professional, who can help you make the best decision for your hearing needs.
* Please note, if an Esteem patient is continuously exposed to excessively loud sounds and is using the highest gain settings, battery life can be reduced. Bench testing under these conditions demonstrated that battery life could be as short as 2.8 years